Lindsay is an owner of the Firm and has been continuously practicing law since 2008. She split her childhood between Idaho and Pennsylvania, including to ride horses, ski the steeps, or catch a concert in “dahntahn” Pittsburgh. After finishing her undergraduate and graduate degrees in Pennsylvania, Lindsay was happy to return to the mountain west to work in New Mexico.
It’s been fourteen years since, and New Mexico has been a welcoming and inclusive place to build a career and family. Lindsay enjoys being a versatile lawyer with experience and training in a variety of practices areas and contexts, including to represent individuals and businesses as plaintiffs, defendants, or claimants, in and out of court, and everywhere in between.
Lindsay also enjoys figuring out the latest and greatest in law practice technology to deliver quality legal services at affordable prices to her clientele.
Admitted to Practice
- New Mexico state courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District Court of New Mexico
- United States Court of Appeals Tenth Circuit
- Montana state courts (inactive)
Professional Activities and Associations
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
- New Mexico Women’s Bar Association
Educational Background and Awards
Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law – Doctor of Law (J.D.) 2008
- Student attorney at the Disability Law Clinic 2006-2008
- Published member of the Journal of American Arbitration law review: Illusory Promise to Arbitrate is Not Sufficient Consideration for “Stand-Alone” Arbitration Agreement in Gonzalez v. West Suburban Imports, Inc., Journal of American Arbitration, July 1, 2021
- Casenote editor of the World Arbitration and Mediation Review journal
Pennsylvania State University, University Park Campus – Bachelor of Science (B.S.) 2005
- Major: Microbiology | Minors: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology and English
- Research publications:
- Discovery and Characterization of Inhibitors of Human Palmitoyl Acyltransferases, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics · Jul 1, 2006
- Application of Stereolithographic Custom Models for Studying the Impact of Biofilms and Mineral Precipitation, Applied and Environmental Microbiology · Dec 1, 2005
We Can Help You at Any Stage of Your Case
Get Started Today
Please call us at (505) 227-8477 to get started.
You can reach us online even faster by filling out our intake form online and booking an appointment for the date and time of your choosing using our online calendar utility.
Complete Online Intake